Dyonic is the leading provider of cloud-based, open-source and private services.
As a Brand & Content Marketing Manager at Dyonic, you will be responsible for generating new customers and leads for Dyonic Cloud through owned and earned media channels. You will be responsible for strategy, execution excellence and accountability reporting. You will play a key role in the development of brand and content marketing and decide on key success factors. With Product Management and your Marketing colleagues you will regularly assess the product and the market.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Components: Google Analytics, Hubspot, CMS Plattforms, Figma (or similar)
- Creation of the brand & content marketing strategy and goals. This includes brand communication guidelines, action plan, budgeting and analytics.
- Design and implementation of all brand & content marketing measures and campaigns.
- Evaluate and decide on software and tools for use in brand & content marketing.
- Building and optimizing relevant paid and earned media channels such as social media networks, email marketing, blog and online communities.
- Creative design of brand assets, content, landing pages and related analytics and monitoring.
- Create communication calendars and brand & content response reports.
- Conduct regular brand insights sessions for your Dyonic colleagues.
- Participate in strategy sessions with Dyonic management.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- A strong passion for the internet and data privacy, security and transparency.
- A strong understanding of customer needs and a drive to provide them with sustainable solutions.
- Two to three years of professional experience in digital marketing.
- An excellent understanding of brand communication and content strategy.
- Hands-on experience with analytics software and CMS systems.
- A strong affinity for brands and strong communication skills.
- Strong interest in marketing trends and best practices.
- Ideally marketing experience in a SaaS, B2B or software environment.
- Working with design tools like Figma is an advantage.
Dyonic is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Dyonic is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to [email protected] and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.