Dyonic is the leading provider of cloud-based, open-source and private services.
As a Data Scientist at Dyonic, your task will be to evaluate the user journey and product adoption using machine learning and data analytics and to derive suggestions for improvement. You will be responsible for strategy, execution excellence and accountability reporting. You will help shape the development of Data Science and decide on key success factors. Together with the product management and your marketing colleagues you will regularly evaluate the product, marketing measures and adoption.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Components: SQL, BigQuery
- Creation of the data strategy and goals. This includes data analytics, machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Design and implementation of all data science measures.
- Evaluate and decide on software and tools for use in data science.
- Design and optimization of relevant data, data warehouse systems, machine learning and business intelligence.
- Operational design of data collection and analysis .
- Creating performance dashboards, analytics requirements and product success reports.
- Conducting regular insights sessions for your Dyonic colleagues.
- Participate in strategy sessions with Dyonic management.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- A strong passion for the internet and data privacy, security and transparency.
- A strong understanding of customer needs and a drive to provide them with sustainable solutions.
- Two to three years of professional experience in data science or data analytics.
- An excellent understanding of conversion funnels and customer journeys.
- Hands-on experience with analytics software and machine learning.
- A strong affinity for data and strong analytical skills.
- A very good understanding of web technologies such as the web APIs.
- Experience with programming languages for data analysis with e.g. Python and SQL.
Dyonic is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Dyonic is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to [email protected] and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.