Dyonic is the leading provider of cloud-based, open-source and private services.
You will provide organizational support to Dyonic leadership to ensure smooth operations and communications. Together with the CEO, you will provide a core leadership function that collaborates with UX design, engineering, finance, marketing, and data analytics.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Components: Google Suite, Slack, Github
- Manage the executive calender, scheduling appointments, company meetings,and travel itineraries.
- Coordinate communications within Germany and internationally.
- Organize company events, e.g. the monthly All-Hands Meeting.
- Collaborate with the product management, engineering, sales and marketing teams to facilitate well-rounded decision making with a bias for action and calculated risks.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to facilitate rapid time to value for our customers and prospective customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German.
- Ability to write precise communications on behalf of the CEO.
- A high level of organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to create and meet efficient deadlines.
- Curiosity, creativity and an eagerness to develop new competencies as new challenges arise.
- Experience in collaborative management with design, engineering, data and analytics, marketing, and operations.
- 2+ years of experience in an assistance role, ideally at a software company and/or startup.
- Talent for understanding and explaining customer problems.
- Technical fluency with G-Suite tools, Slack.
- Basic accounting/finance management skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism.
Dyonic is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Dyonic is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to [email protected] and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.