Dyonic is the leading provider of cloud-based, open-source and private services.
You will work on one of the industry's most important code-bases, having a positive impact on hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
- Position type: Full Time
- Location: London, United Kingdom / Remote (Timezone CET ± 3H)
- Components: Dyonic Cloud Console, Dyonic Open Source
- Design, build and maintain production code for Dyonic Cloud and Dyonic Open Source, creating fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
- Collaborate with the Dyonic Open Source community to build and expand the Dyonic Open Source ecosystem.
- Devise innovative ideas for solving Dyonic Cloud customer problems and translate these ideas into technical designs.
- Provide technical leadership and solve end-to-end problems, for instance, software design, efficient implementation, and product offering.
- Write documentation in code and for new user-facing features.
- Mentor more junior software engineers.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience architecting and developing solutions to ambiguous problems.
- Experience working with Kubernetes and other Cloud IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS products.
- Interest in the latest web standards and technologies.
Dyonic is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Dyonic is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to [email protected] and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.