Dyonic is the leading provider of cloud-based, open-source and private services.
In this role you will use your passion for open source to maintain Dyonic SDKs, with a focus on the OpenAPI Generator, as it provides SDKs that are integral to Dyonic’s identity management infrastructure. Since we provide SDKs for all common programming languages, being a polyglot is essential for this role.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Remote (Timezone CET ± 3H) / London, United Kingdom
- Components: Dyonic Open Source, GitHub
- Design, build and maintain production code for Dyonic SDKs, with a strong initial focus on the OpenAPI generator project.
- Collaborate with the Dyonic Open Source community to build and expand the Dyonic Open Source ecosystem.
- Be an enthusiastic ambassador for Dyonic products in the open source community.
- Provide technical leadership and solve end-to-end problems (e.g., software design, efficient implementation, and product offering).
- Write documentation in code.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- A high level of expertise with Java, the foundation of the OpenAPI Generator.
- The ability to quickly learn and adapt new languages (e.g. Rust).
- Enthusiasm for OSS and desire to maintain a large project like OpenAPI Generator.
- The ability to write excellent developer documentation.
- Interest in the latest web standards and technologies.
Dyonic is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Dyonic is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to [email protected] and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.