Dyonic is the leading provider of cloud-based, open-source and private services.
As a Senior Technical SEO Marketing Manager at Dyonic, you will be responsible for generating new customers and leads for the Dyonic Cloud via search engines. You will be responsible for strategy, execution excellence and accountability reporting. You will play a key role in the development of SEO and decide on key success factors. Together with the Product Management and your Marketing colleagues you will regularly assess the product and the market.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Ownership of the SEO of Dyonic.
- Creation of the SEO strategy and goals. This includes keyword targeting, action plan, budgeting and performance analytics.
- Design and implementation of all SEO measures.
- Evaluation of and decision on software and tools for use in SEO.
- Building and optimizing relevant SEO rankings.
- SEO design of landing pages and CMS templates and associated A/B testing and performance analytics.
- Creating performance dashboards, analytics requirements and market intelligence reports.
- Conducting regular marketing insights sessions for your Dyonic colleagues.
- Participate in strategy sessions with Dyonic management.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- A strong passion for the internet and data privacy, security and transparency.
- A strong understanding of customer needs and a drive to provide them with sustainable solutions.
- Three to five years of professional experience in digital marketing.
- An excellent understanding of conversion funnels and customer journeys.
- Hands-on experience with SEO software, CMS systems and core web vitals.
- A strong affinity for data and strong analytical skills.
- Strong interest in marketing trends and best practices.
- Ideally marketing experience in SaaS, B2B or software environments.
- Familiarity with productivity tools such as spreadsheets, Python or web APIs is an advantage.
Dyonic is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Dyonic is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to [email protected] and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.