Dyonic is the leading provider of cloud-based, open-source and private services.
You will talk to customers to understand their biggest problems and tailor solutions to solve them, having a positive impact on hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
- Position type: Full Time
- Location: London, United Kingdom / Remote (Timezone CET ± 3H)
- Components: Dyonic Cloud Console, Dyonic Open Source
- Talk to customers, write code, debug and solve problems.
- Become an expert at using the Dyonic Cloud and Dyonic Open Source products.
- Work with the Product Management, Engineering, and Sales teams to advocate for our customers.
- Collaborate with the Dyonic Open Source community to build and expand the Dyonic Open Source ecosystem.
- Help set the tone for future hires and develop the sales and solutions team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical or technical subject field or equivalent experience.
- Experience at a SaaS provider or working with open source products with a commercial Cloud offering.
- Excellent scripting knowledge (e.g. BASH, Python, Ruby, Perl).
- Familiarity with at least one open source database (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Strong attention to detail, communication, and writing skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills (and any other languages are a plus).
- Ideally, prior experience in a communications role.
Dyonic is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Dyonic is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to [email protected] and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.