Dyonic is the leading provider of cloud-based, open-source and private services.
You will work on one of the industry's most important code-bases, having a positive impact on hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
- Position type: Full Time
- Location: London, United Kingdom / Remote (Timezone CET ± 3H)
- Components: Dyonic Cloud Console, Dyonic Open Source
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services — from inception and design through to deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Scale systems through mechanisms like automation; evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving systems engineering.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies).
- Experience analyzing and troubleshooting systems.
- Motivation to debug, optimize code, automate routine tasks, and design large-scale distributed systems.
Dyonic is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Dyonic is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to [email protected] and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.